Ingredients For Sizzling Sisig
1/2 k. of pork cheeks
1/2 k. of beef tongue or pork
1/2 k. beef or pork heart
1/2 k. liver (pork, beef, or pork)
2 c. of water
1 c. of pineapple juice
1 tsp. whole black pepper
For the marinade seasoning:
1 c. of chopped onions
1/4 c. of vinegar
1/4 c. of pineapple juice
3-4 pcs. of siling labuyo (hot pepper)
1/4 c. of calamansi juice
1 clove of garlic (minced)
1 tbp. of ginger (minced)
1 tsp. whole black pepper (crushed)
1 pc. of crushed bay leaf
How To Cook Sizzling Sisig
1. Mix the pork cheeks, tongue and heart together in salt, water, pineapple juice and crushed black pepper. Boil and let simmer for about an hour or you can wait until the meat is tender.
2. Drain and let it cool in room temperature.
3. Slice the pork cheeks, heart, tongue and the liver into small pieces.
4. Place the pieces in bamboo skewers and grill. Wait until the pork turns brown and crisp.
5. Chop the grilled pieces into cubes about 1/4 inches wide.
6. Mix with the marinade seasoning and store in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
7. Take out of the fridge and cook in with butter in sizzling plate.
8. While sizzling, (you may or may not) opt to crack an egg on top. The sizzling sisig will cook the egg when mixed with the food. serve