Ingredients for Sotanghon Guisado
1 pack of sotanghon noodles
1 onion, finely chopped
2 garlic head, smashed
1 cup of shrimp, skin removed
1/4 Kg of chicken, boiled and shredded
1/4 Kg of pork, boiled and sliced in very small portions
1/4 cup of shrimp juice
1 cup of chicken broth
How to Cook Sotanghon Guisado
1. Soak the noodles in water or chicken broth.
2. Saute the garlic and onions. Add the shrimp, chicken, and pork.
3. Add the shrimp juice and let it boil for 5 minutes.
4. Add the chicken broth. Let it boil for a while then add to the sotanghon noodles.
5. Use fish sauce and pepper to taste.
6. Serve hot.