Ingredients for Potato Salad
1 Kilo potato
1/2 cup onions (diced)
1/2 tsp paprika
salt and pepper
1 cup Ranch dressing
3 slices of bacon
2-3 leaves of lettuce
How to Cook Potato Salad
1. Boil the potatoes. Make sure it’s tender then slice in square cuts.
2. Fry the bacon till it’s crunchy then crash. Set aside.
3. Place the potatoes in a mixing bowl, and then add the onions.
4. Add the paprika, salt, and pepper.
5. Place the lettuce on a serving bowl.
6. Put the potato salad then sprinkle with the bacon on top.
7. You may serve it even if it’s not yet refrigerated.