Ingredients for Nirelyong Dila ng Baka (Stuffed Cattle Tongue)
1 beef tongue (can be tongue pork)
1 head of garlic
1 teaspoon of pepper
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 cup oxford sausage (or any type of sausage)
1/2 cup minced ham
1/2 cup sausage de Bilbao
1/4 minced pork
3 chicken eggs
How to Cook Nirelyong Dila ng Baka (Stuffed Cattle Tongue)
1. Clean the tongue.
2. Boil the water with salt.
3. Scrape the outer skin to remove the white skin that are somewhat attached to the tongue.
4. Gently remove the skin as to not take the meat as well.
5. After cleaning, clean it again against running water.
6. Slice thinly lengthwise.
7. Don’t cut the tongue.
8. Place the mixed ingredients inside.
10. Fry in oil the tongue until it looks reddish.
11. After frying, let it boil on three cups of water with onion, wine, salt, and laurel leaves.
12. Continue boiling until it is cooked.
13. After cooking, put on a platter.
14. Garnish with some celery on the sides.
15. Serve warm.