Ingredients for Binakol
1 kilogram of chicken breasts
6 cups water or chicken broth
1 cup of coconut juice
1 coconut with the meat taken out
2 cups of chili or malunggay leaves
2 tbsps oil
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 piece ginger, as big as your finger
How to Cook Binakol
1. Cut the chicken into thin long strips.
2. Chop the flesh of the coconut into fine pieces.
3. Cut the ginger and onions thin.
4. In saucepan, heat the oil then saute the garlic, onion, and ginger.
5. Add the chicken meat. Cook this with the spices for a few minutes.
6. Put water or the chicken broth, and add flavor putting pepper and fish sauce. Boil on low heat until chicken is tender.
7. Add the coconut juice and the flesh of the coconut, stir.
8. Add chili or the malunggay leaves before serving.