Want to reduce the fat in your diet? Need some tips to reduce the fats? Here are some tips to follow:
1. Decreasing the fat in your food doesn’t mean that you will face a life with your dislikes. Try to reduce the fat in your diet.
2. Remove the fat from your meat. Take less amount of cheese. Go for less fat dairy choices.
3. Try to remove the fat from poultry and beef, before eating remove the skin from poultry.
4. Roast, broil, and bake meat items instead of deep fry. To avoid drying, add flavor to it, tack with wine, pour few drops of lemon juice, and some flavor powder to it.
5. Try to make the dishes with spices and herbs, like tarragon, basil, cilantro and dill. Don’t take more fatty sauces and gravies.
6. If stir or pan frying, use vegetable oils in little amounts like safflower or canola oil. Try to use more olive oil.
7. Take butter in less quantity. So that it will reduce some amount of fat.
8. Reduce the usage of products like margarines which contain hydrogenated oils.
9. Try to take less quantity of milk products. Try to use skim milk or less fat versions of cottage, cheese and ricotta. Less fat pot cheese is also available. These cheeses must contain twenty six grams of fat. It you want to eat ice cream then select daily rather than wonderful premium kinds.
10. Try to take less consumption of diet that have palm kernel, palm, lard, coconut oil, butter, milk solids, and egg yolk. Remove the fat from baked items prepared from the above mentioned ingredients.
11. Instead of using bitter cream in toppings and dips make use of low fat or non-fat yogurt.
12. While making recipes try to use only egg whites and remove yolk or use no cholesterol egg items. Cut the fat in dishes of about one and a half; make use of monounsaturated or polyunsaturated oils in recipes.
13. Try to take shell fish as it contains less cholesterol and less saturated fat also is good for health.
14. While making coffee make use of skim-milk rather than using non-dairy creams, this will contain more saturated fats.
15. While preparing egg noodles add pasta and rice to it.
16. Try to prepare your popcorn at your home which is less calorie snack. Be careful about more fat popcorn products.
17. Macadamia and coconuts have high saturated fats so better try to avoid eating it.
18. When you purchase cereals or breads try to improve the fiber and see for the whole grain products.
19. Instead of using fatty desserts use fresh fruits.
20. Instead of using salami and bolognas, select less fat meats like pressed turkey or turkey-breast. Reduce the intake of frankfurters, bacon and sausages. While eating turkey ensure that the white meat has low fat.
The above tips will help you to control the fat content in your diet.
About the Guest Author: My name is Evita. I am a tech writer from UK. I am into Finance. At present I am focusing on ppi claims. Catch me @financeport