Healthy cooking is essential to maintain a healthy body. But, due to changes in lifestyle, many are attracted to restaurant food. These foods not only are a cause for different diseases but also increase your daily expenses. So, prepare your own food at home and stay healthy all the time. Buy fresh fruits and vegetables and cook tasty dishes. You need to focus on different nutritious items while preparing a healthy diet. You need to limit certain foods, carbohydrates and sugars to stay healthy. Make sure that you avoid or limit these components for preparing a healthy food.
1. Butter: If you want to get rid of excess weight and cholesterol, eliminate butter from your foods. Butter is a rich source of unsaturated fat which increases your body weight. This, not only results in obesity but affects your health conditions.
• It increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
• 3 tablespoons of butter per day will drastically increase your cholesterol level.
• It is the main reason for obesity, atherosclerosis and blood pressure.
2. White carbohydrates: One of the important carbohydrates that should be avoided from your diet is white carbohydrate. It is made by using white flour, white bread, pasta etc. This adversely affects your health status.
• Results in weight gain.
• These carbs can increase the insulin production which may result in diabetes.
• Excess intake of white carbohydrates results in sleepiness, drowsiness and depression.
3. Sugar: Limit sugar as much as possible. Substitute it with honey while drinking juices and other fluids. Excess intake of sugar develops in deadly disease called diabetes.
• It affects your immune system functionality.
• It increases blood pressure.
• It degrades your dental health.
4. Salt: One of the major food items that should be avoided from diet is salt. It develops several chronic diseases like arterial disease stroke etc. Excess intake of sodium levels increases your weight.
• Avoid eating processed foods which contain high sodium.
• Excess salt results in dehydration.
• Develops heart diseases.
5. Mayonnaise: This is made from unhealthy fats and contains low nutrition levels. Mayonnaise found in grocery stores badly affects your health condition. When you are preparing salads, try to use homemade mayonnaise which benefits your health.
• It is made from soya bean oil, corn oil which is the rich source of omega-6 fatty acids. This fatty acid affects your health which develops heart diseases, type-2 diabetes, cancer and rheumatoid arthritis.
• Eliminate low-fat mayonnaise from your diet.
• Artificial mayonnaise contains preservatives, additives, monosodium glutamate. If stored for longer days these chemical substances develops harmful bacteria.
Limit to these substitutes and stay healthy. Include fresh fruits and vegetables, grains, dairy products such as milk, yogurt, and cheese, fat substances like monosaturated and polyunsaturated fats etc. in your diet. The cost of nutritious food is very high these days. If you don’t have sufficient money to buy these healthy food stuffs consider taking cash loans UK that offer instant cash and stay healthy.
Author Bio: This is Gracie a Guest blogger from UK. I have written many guest posts on different categories like Home-improvement, Beauty, Health, Technology , Business and finance. At present i am doing research on same day loans. You can find more about me @financeport