Ingredietns for Sisig
2 Kg of Pork’s head
2 tbsp of cooking oil
2 tbsp of chopped garlic
1/2 cup of chopped onions
1/4 cup of chopped chili
1/4 cup of chopped pork liver
fish sauce for taste
1 cup of white vinegar
1 tbsp of liquid seasoning
1/2 pc of beef bouillon cube
1 tbsp of crashed pepper
1 cup of water
additional chopped chili for more spice
How to Cook Sisig
1. Grill the head of the pork to remove skin.
2. Put the head of the pork in a pot and let it boil to make the meat tender.
3. Slice squarely the pork after boiling.
4. In a pan, heat the cooking oil and sauté the garlic, onions, chili, pork, and pork liver.
5. Add fish sauce, white vinegar, liquid seasoning, bouillon, and pepper.
6. Pour water or pork broth.
7. Let it boil to make the meat tenderer.
8. Place on a heated sizzling plate.
9. Add egg on top for more flavor.