Ingredients for Prawns The Goan Style
Prawns- deveined – 1/2 kg
2 large Onions – Chopped finely
3 Tomatoes – Chopped finely
Cinnamon stick – 1 stick
Black pepper – 2 seeds
Ginger Garlic paste – 1tbspn
Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp.
Red Chili Powder – 1 tbsp.
Coriander leaves – for topping
Oil – 2 tbsp.
Salt as per taste
How to Cook Prawns The Goan Style
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add ginger garlic paste, cinnamon stick and black pepper. Mix it well.
2. Add Onions and fry them in oil till it becomes light golden in color
3. Add tomatoes and mix it will.
4. Add turmeric powder, red chili powder and mix it well.
5. Cover the lid for at least 5 minutes in medium flame.
6. Open up the lid mix the ingredients well and then add prawns. Mix it with it and cover the lid for 10 minutes. Make sure you keep on mixing the solution after every 2 minutes so that the ingredients get mixed up well.
7. Mix little water if you need and boil it in medium flame.
8. Top it up with coriander leaves or grated coconut as you like it.
9. Serve it with hot Roti
Author Bio: Matthew Anton is a professional online marketer offering search engine optimization services through BackLinksVault.