Ingredients for Pinasingawang Pato (Steamed Duck)
1 whole duck, cleaned well and feathers removed
3 tablespoon of the sliced mushrooms
1/4 cup chestnuts
1/4 cup bamboo shoots
1 tsp ginger juice
salt and pepper
How to Cook Pinasingawang Pato (Steamed Duck)
1. Clean well first the duck.
2. Remove the bones.
3. Wipe the whole duck with salt by hand.
4. Put the stuffing above and have set aside 60 minutes.
5. Thereafter, wet the duck with ginger juice and a cup of soup prepared.
6. Sew the neck of the duck and steam for two and a half hour in a double boiler.
7. After cooking, it may now be removed from the boiler and serve. Serve hot.
8. Prepare a sharp knife for cutting.
9. You may also prepare juice as contemporary drinks.