Ingredients for Garlic Chicken
4 boneless chicken breasts halves
4 tbsp. of flour
Salt and Pepper as per taste
½ cup chicken soup
1 tbsp. of crushed garlic
2 tbsp. of lemon juice
1 tbsp. of butter
How to Cook Garlic Chicken
1. Crush chicken breasts a little.
2. Dust it with flour, Salt and pepper.
3. Fry in hot oil for 5 minutes each side. Now remove chicken from pan.
4. To pan add soup, garlic, lemon juice and butter.
5. Cook 2 minutes. Pour over chicken.
Author Bio: Matthew Anton is a professional online marketer offering search engine optimization services through BackLinksVault