Ingredients for Pork Barbeque
1/2 kilo pork
1/4 cup soy sauce
5 heads of garlic, crushed
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp white vinegar
1/4 cup tomato ketchup
How to Cook Pork Barbeque
1. Cut the pork into strips.
2. Mix the soy sauce, garlic, vinegar and sugar.
3. Soak and put aside overnight.
4. Put the pork strips on sticks.
6. While grilling, wipe it with the marinate used to soak the pork.
Ingredients for Lobster in Tausi
1 Kilo flat lobster
1/2 cup cooking oil
1 tablespoon garlic
1 tablespoon tausi
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp sate sauce
1/4 cup broth
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/4 cup water
How to Cook Lobster in Tausi
1. Heat the oil.
2. Let the lobster dry for 10 minutes.
3. Keep it aside first.
4. Heat two tablespoons oil.
5. Saute garlic and onion.
6. Add the soy sauce, broth, lemon juice, sate sauce and tausi.
7. Continue cooking over medium heat.
8. After five minutes, add the cornstarch dissolved in little water.
9. Season with spices.
10. Add the sauce on the lobster.
11. Serve hot.
Ingredients For Sizzling Sisig
1/2 k. of pork cheeks
1/2 k. of beef tongue or pork
1/2 k. beef or pork heart
1/2 k. liver (pork, beef, or pork)
2 c. of water
1 c. of pineapple juice
1 tsp. whole black pepper
Marinade Seasoning for Sizzling Sisig
1 c. of chopped onions
1/4 c. of vinegar
1/4 c. of pineapple juice
3-4 pcs. of siling labuyo (hot pepper)
1/4 c. of calamansi juice
1 clove of garlic (minced)
1 tbp. of ginger (minced)
1 tsp. whole black pepper (crushed)
1 pc. of crushed bay leaf
How To Cook Sizzling Sisig
1. Mix the pork cheeks, tongue and heart together in salt, water, pineapple juice and crushed black pepper. Boil and let simmer for about an hour or you can wait until the meat is tender.
2. Drain and let it cool in room temperature.
3. Slice the pork cheeks, heart, tongue and the liver into small pieces.
4. Place the pieces in bamboo skewers and grill. Wait until the pork turns brown and crisp.
5. Chop the grilled pieces into cubes about 1/4 inches wide.
6. Mix with the marinade seasoning and store in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
7. Take out of the fridge and cook in with butter in sizzling plate.
8. While sizzling, (you may or may not) opt to crack an egg on top. The sizzling sisig will cook the egg when mixed with the food. Serve.
Ingredients For Vietnamese Grilled Pork
1/2 tsp. garlic, chopped
1 c. of soy sauce
1/2 tsp. anise, freshly ground
1 tbsp. sugar
1 tbsp. stir-fry oil
1 tbsp. ginger, chopped
1/2 tsp. cinnamon, ground
1 c. vermicelli, cooked
1 lb. pork tenderloin
How To Cook Vietnamese Grilled Pork
1. Cut pork into 8 to 10 strips.
2. Combine marinade ingredients.
3. Add meat and marinate meat for 1 hour.
4. Grill or broil pork until done, about 10-15.
5. Arrange lettuce leaves, mint, cilantro, and noodles on a serving platter.
6. To serve, wrap hot meat, mint, cilantro, and noodles in lettuce leaves.
Ingredients for Batchoy
1/2 kilo tenderloin (pork tenderloin)
1/2 kilo of pig organs (liver, kidney, pancreas, heart)
2 cups chili leaves
2 pieces of ginger
1 large onion
1 head of garlic
2 tbsp oil
2 cups water
How to Cook Batchoy
1. Wash the pork tenderloin and liver. Then cut into long strips. Wash the other meats. Cut the kidney in half, scrape and wash until the bad smell is removed. Remove the blod clots in the heart. Slice them lengthwise then mince.
2. Slice the ginger into strips then mince. Chop the garlic finely. Cut onion in thinly.
3. Heat the oil in pan then saute the garlic and ginger. When done, add the onion and saute until tender.
4. Put the chopped meat and seasoning mix in Sautee. Season with fish sauce and pepper to taste. Add the water. Cover. Boil 15-20 minutes.
5. Turn off the fire and then put it on the leaves of chili. Re-cover and wait for five minutes.