Ingredients for Tinolang Manok
3 pounds chicken breast, cut according to the desired size
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp ginger, sliced lengthwise
1 head of garlic, chopped
1 medium onion, sliced
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 tablespoon salt
5 cups water
2 cups raw papaya, square cuts
How to Cook Tinolang Manok
1. Boil oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Saute ginger, garlic and onion in 1 minute.
2. Add the chicken until reddish. Stir in fish sauce and salt.
3. Add water. Boil it on low heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
4. Add papaya, cook 5 minutes or until papaya becomes tender.
5. Cover the pan and remove from heat.