Ingredients for Menudo De Pescada-Isda
1 lapu-lapu, medium size
1 onion, sliced circular
1/2 pack of Del Monte tomato sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 pack salad oil
salt and pepper
How to Cook Menudo De Pescada-Isda
1. After cleaning the lapu-lapu fish, slice the back and soak in lemon juice, salt and pepper for 1 hour.
2. Combine the red pepper, sugar, salt and pepper.
3. Add these inside the fish. Place the remainder on top of the fish and inside the pan.
4. Mix in the tomatos sauce and oil and pour over fish.
5. Place into a fiery heat and let 350F 1 hour or until done.