Ingredients for Chicken Pastel
1 kilo of chicken
1 piece chorizo ??de bilbao, chopped
1 large onion, chopped
1 / 2 cup butter
1 small carrot, square cuts
2 potatoes, square cuts
1 / 2 kilo of liver and chicken crop
1 cup evaporated milk
1 / 4 cup flour
1 spoon of salt
1 / 2 tsp pepper
2 cups chicken broth
4 heads of garlic, crushed
How to Cook Chicken Pastel
1. Saute the garlic.
2. Add the onion, chicken, liver and crop and chorizo
3. Stir briefly and put half of the chicken broth
4. Cover and boil for 10 minutes
5. Put in the other ingredients and add the remaining chicken broth.
6. Add milk and thicken the sauce by adding flour dissolved in water.
7. When it is nearly cooked, transfer it to a baking dish.