Ingredients for Chopsuey
1 pack of chopsuey mix
1 cup water
3 tbsp oil
1 1/2 cup of pork kasim, thinly sliced; or shrimp without skin
3 cups of assorted vegetables (carrots, celery, cauliflower, cabbage, mushrooms etc.), thinly sliced
1 tsp oyster sauce
1 tsp sesame oil (may or may have)
How to Cook Chopsuey
1. Dissolve chopsuey mix in water. Put aside.
2. Fry the pork or shrimp in high flame.
3. Add the mixed vegetables.
4. Pour the chopsuey mix that was dissolved in water.
5. Add also the oyster sauce. Pour the sesame oil. Cook for 3 minutes and serve while hot.