Ingredients for Chopsuey
1 pack of chopsuey mix
1 cup water
3 tbsp oil
1 1/2 cup of pork kasim, thinly sliced; or shrimp without skin
3 cups of assorted vegetables (carrots, celery, cauliflower, cabbage, mushrooms etc.), thinly sliced
1 tsp oyster sauce
1 tsp sesame oil (may or may have)
How to Cook Chopsuey
1. Dissolve chopsuey mix in water. Put aside.
2. Fry the pork or shrimp in high flame.
3. Add the mixed vegetables.
4. Pour the chopsuey mix that was dissolved in water.
5. Add also the oyster sauce. Pour the sesame oil. Cook for 3 minutes and serve while hot.
Ingredients for Spicy Sauteed Vegetables
2 carrots, sliced lengthwise
1 red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
1 / 4 pound broccoli, take off florets
3 stalks celery, sliced lengthwise
1 can baby sweet corn, drain syrup if any
1 large onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon ginger, grated
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp chili or hot sauce
2 tbsp soy sauce
How To Cook Spicy Sauteed Vegetables
1. Set the pan or wok on medium heat. Heat oil then add garlic, ginger, onion and bell pepper. Saute for 3 minutes or until onions are tender.
2. Add the carrots, broccoli and celery. Saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Place the sweet corn, chili sauce and soy sauce. Stir. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Serve immediately.
Ingredients for Sweet And Sour Fish
1 / 2 Kilogram of any fat fish
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
1 1 / 2 to 2 cups of cooking oil
1 red or green bell pepper, sliced
1 carrot, sliced
1 onion, sliced
1 tomato, sliced
few pieces of ginger, sliced
How to cook Sweet And Sour Fish
1. Cut the fish back after cleaning. Rub the garlic, chili and salt.
2. Heat oil in pan and fry the fish until cooked and drain the oil.
3. In another pot, heat 1 tsp of oil. Place the carrots. Stir a little and include leeks, bell pepper, onion, tomato, garlic and ginger. Stir and cook for 15 seconds more. Pour the sauce and let it boil. Once cooked, add a little bit of sesame seed oil and pour everything to the fish.
Ingredients for PAKSIW na PATA
1 kilo pata
1 / 2 cup vinegar
1 teaspoon garlic, sliced
1 / 2 cup soy sauce
1 / 2 cup water
4 tsp sugar
1 piece bay leaf
How to Cook PAKSIW na PATA
1. Clean and slice worn according to the desired size.
2. Softens the pata in vinegar, garlic, pepper and water.
3. Braised until tender and increase water if needed.
4. Stir so that it won’t stick to the pot. Add the soy sauce and sugar.
5. Boil until done. Season with salt to taste.
Ingredients for Grilled Prawns
1 / 2 Kilogram prawns
1 tsp salt
1 / 2 tsp pepper
1 / 4 cup butter
1 head garlic, grind
How to Cook Grilled Prawns
1. Peel fresh prawns, leave the tail.
2. Cut back and remove the black part.
3. Season the prawns with the spices. Place on the grille.
4. Melt the butter and add garlic.
5. Add the butter and garlic to the seasoned prawns.
6. Cook the prawns under 400 degrees F (3 inches away from fire) and cook 10 – 15 minutes.
Ingredients for Tomato Soup
1 / 4 pound ripe tomatoes
1 onion, finely sliced
2 tbsp butter
1 / 2 cup rice
5 cups chicken broth
2 stalks of parsley
1 bay leaf
1 / 8 teaspoon thyme
Salt and pepper
How to Cook Tomato Soup
1. Peel tomatoes and cut in two each. Remove the seeds with teaspoon. Chop the tomatoes after.
2. On low heat, melt the butter in saucepan and saute the onion until it fade. Add the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place the chicken broth and water from washing the rice. Add the parsley, bay leaf and thyme. Cover and boil.
4. Lessen the fire after boiling. Let it simmer for 20 minutes or until rice becomes porridge like. Remove the parsley and bay leaf.
5. Drain when cooked. Warm in low heat. Add salt and or pepper if needed.
6. Serve hot.