Ingredients for Spaghetti Carbonara
1/2 Kg spaghetti
1 onion, chopped
1 ginger, chopped
1/4 Kg bacon, chopped
1/4 Kg hotdog, chopped
1 small can of button mushrooms, small cuts
2 small cups of mushroom broth
2 big cans of evaporated milk
1 tsp of white pepper
1 cup of grated cheese
How to Cook Spaghetti Carbonara
1. Melt the butter in a pan.
2. Fry the bacon and hotdog. Add the garlic, onion, and ginger.
3. Add the mushroom buttons, mushroom broth, and milk.
4. Stir well and add salt and pepper according to taste.
5. Place the lid and let it boil for 15 minutes until it becomes thick.
6. Add more salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
7. In a pot, cook the spaghetti noodles.
8. Place the noodles in a plate and pour the sauce set aside. Add cheese on top.
Ingredients for Lumpiang Ubod
2 cups of ubod (pith of coconut trunk)
1 cup of chicken (cut into strips)
1/2 cup of shrimp
1 tbsp of garlic
1 tbsp of pepper
Sauce for Lumpiang Ubod
1 cup of sugar
3 tsps of soy sauce
3 cups of water
1 1/2 tsp of salt
How to Cook Lumpiang Ubod
1. Saute onion and garlic. Add the chicken.
2. Add the shrimp.
3. Add the ubod and stir until cooked.
4. For the sauce, mix together 1 cup of sugar, 3 tsps of soy sauce, 3 cups of water, 1 1/2 tsp of salt. Bring to a boil while stirring.
Ingredients for Mussel Soup (Sabaw ng Tahong)
1Kg mussel (tahong)
1 mediuim sized ginger, cut into strips
1 onion, chopped
Leaves of sweet potato plant
How to Cook Mussel Soup (Sabaw ng Tahong)
1. Put the mussels into a boil in a pot. Don’t remove the shells.
2. Add the ginger and onions.
3. When the shells open, add the leaves of the sweet potato plant.
4. Let it boil for 3 more minutes then add salt and pepper to taste.
Ingredients for Camaron Rebosado
16 pcs of shrimp
3-4 pcs of egg, beaten
3 tbsps of flour
6 tbsps of calamansi
oil (for frying)
salt (for taste)
How to Cook Camaron Rebosado
1. Clean the shrimps and remove its shell. Don’t remove the tail.
2. Add salt to the shrimps and soak on calamansi for a few minutes.
3. Dip the shrimps in flour then fry.
Ingredients for Adobo
1 1/2Kg of pork, square cuts
1/2 cup of soy sauce
8 bulbs of garlic, crushed
1/2 cup of vinegar
2 tbsps of oyster sauce
1 tsp of pepper
How to Cook Adobo
1. Place all ingredients in a pot and let it soak for 20 to 30 minutes.
2. After soaking, cook it in low fire for 45 minutes or until the pork is tender. Stir once in a while.
Ingredients for Bulalo
2 limbs of beef
20 cups of water
1 big onion cut into 2
3 kutsay (Chinese leek), chopped
10 cups of chicken broth
How to Cook Bulalo
1. Add all ingredients in to one big pot and let it boil. Remove the floating sediments that came out of the bones.
2. Place lid of the pot and let it boil for 1 hour until cooked.
3. Serve hot.
Ingredients for Egg Omelette
4 eggs (beaten)
1 garlic head
1 cup of chopped ham, bacon, or spam
How to Cook Special Egg Omelette
1. Saute the garlic then add the eggs.
2. Add the onions, tomatoes, and chopped meat. Don’t stir.
3. Fold the omelette and flip until both sides are cooked.
Ingredients for Humba
1 kilo of pork, cut in to cubes
1 cup vinegar
1 / 3 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 / 4 tsp oregano
1 / 2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 bay leaf
2 pcs tahure, mashed
1 / 2 cup chopped toasted nuts
How to Cook Humba
1. In a pan, soak the pork in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, oregano, sugar, pepper, salt and bay leaves for 2 hours.
2. Add enough water to cook the pork. Cook until tender.
3. Include tahure and nuts. Cook until the sauce thickens.
Ingredients for Adobong Kangkong
1 cup vinegar
4 heads of garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon pepper
1 pound of kangkong
1 medium onion, sliced
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 cup pork, sliced
1 cup water
How to Cook Adobong Kangkong
1. Wash and drain kangkong.
2. Saute garlic, onion, pepper, and pork until golden brown.
3. Add water and boil until ingredients are tender.
4. Add the kangkong and soy sauce. Mix the vinegar when kangkong is already cooked.
Ingredients for Ensaladang Isda (Fish Salad)
1 large silver sea bass fish or lapu-lapu
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 cup potatoes, boiled and squarely cut
1 / 3 cup chopped onion
1 1 / 2 cup pickle relish
2 eggs, boiled and chopped
1 / 2 cup sugar beets, braised and squarely cut
5 tablespoon mayonnaise
How to Cook Ensaladang Isda (Fish Salad)
1. Boil or steam fish then take out the fish meat. Make sure to leave intact the head, main bone, and tail.
2. Mix in the lemon juice with the fish meat.
3. Add the other ingredients together with the fish meat.
4. Using the fish meat mix, reshape as fish using the head, the bone, and the tail.
5. Decorate with pickles, eggs, and beets.